July 01, 2004


Here's to the worst government EVAR!

'nuf said about that.

So summer's once again upon us. What does that mean for me? Well, there's work, of course, but when isn't there? No, I spend much of my weekends becoming the main course for the local airborne wildlife. That's right, camping. In fact, I'm on my way out the door as we speak, to spend a weekend w/ the family. Surprisingly, this isn't a bad thing--family becomes much more important when you get to be as ancient as me ;)

So with that said, here's something random: my next home project. Well, not really, but wouldn't it be cool?

1 comment:

lu, mildly an artist said...

a post! a post! my kingdom for a post! yay jonny!
o, and three jeers for the guvurnmint: TORCH! TORCH! BURN!! j/k. the conservs'll have it in a year's time ... or the green party. green is very in this season ;)
o, psst. do you think a bunch of us are going camping again this year? imposs? i hope not!
have a good time!