January 25, 2007


Re-entering the web design world...

At long last, I've put the finishing touches on the website I've been working at for a while. I'm pretty happy with the results, though it needs some more tweaking. I've yet to lock it down--I'm currently fighting with the hosting company over this, as properly securing it results in me not being able to modify it. At least, not until they make some changes at their end. Annoying.
www.stcphotoclub.com
The image gallery needs to be tweaked. I'm using Joomla (a CMS program), but I've yet to find an easy-to-use gallery for it. There's quite a few available, but most are far too complex. The colour scheme...not a huge fan, but the idea is to make the photographs 'pop'...it is a photography site, after all.
Anyhow, let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Pappy said...

Hey Jon... I like the site a lot! Excellent use of 3d affects, etc. I trust life's been good....