January 11, 2007


This is what happens...

...when you walk into concrete hydro poles.
Broken Glasses
They finally gave out this morning. Those glasses lasted longer than anything else I've ever owned. Well, almost. I've had my gold chain for longer. And I've had a pair of Airwalks for forever, but I think I tossed those out when I moved; at least, I can't find them anymore.
I'm now relegated to wearing contacts that a)were prescribed 10 years ago, b) have been sitting in solution for six months, and c) actually expired a year ago.
On the plus side--I'm getting new glasses. Appointment's not 'til Monday, but I've already picked out the frames. They're sessy. Just like me ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jonathan, I can't wait to see jsut how sessy they are.....wink, wink

Jonathan said...

I really, really, really hope you're female...but I have a baaad feeling that you're not.

Anonymous said...

I have a strong feeling as well that you may already know me.....and that I may indeed not be female......wink, wink

Justine Teresa said...

i can't believe you're wearing expired contacts.
i laughed.